Peter Hosey joined the Adium project as a contributor on 2003-11-28, and as a developer on 2004-02-24. In case you were curious about age, he was born in 1984-08.
Peter's primary contributions have been:
- Many optimizations in AIUtilities (starting with his first ever patch, done with cbarrett and overmind: a Quartz-powered version of AIGradient).
- Two reworks of the Bookmarks Importer
, currently implemented as the AIBookmarksImport framework(AIBookmarksImport has since been deleted).
- Reworks of various other classes, such as AIHTMLDecoder and AIKeychain.
- AIHostReachabilityMonitor, used to watch whether an IM server can be reached (since improved by evands).
- Strict-XHTML+CSS generator in AIHTMLDecoder, in addition to existing loose-HTML generator.
- Fielding bug reports on IRC.