Unfortunately, all of our documentation is incomplete, and the accuracy of it is not guaranteed. However, it can still be a useful resource.
- Map of Adium This is probably the best documentation resource at the moment. It contains a list of how to accomplish many common tasks in Adium.
- Doxygen Documentation Less useful until we get more of the code doxygenated and implement a system for updating this page regularly. See this page for information on documenting the code.
- List of Xibs List of all the nibs in the Adium source tree, indexed by where they appear in the application.
Documentation for specific code areas
- Adium Audio and Video chat code (Very much up-to-date)
- Contact list design (somewhat outdated)