Applescript "get every contact whose status type is not offline" does not update
|Reported by:||meikura||Owned by:||applmak|
(note: I have only tested the MSN network).
The command "get every contact whose status type is not offline" does not update for when people sign off. For example, Contact 1 and Contact 2 may be online when the script is run (thus outputting Contact 1 and 2).
Then Contact 1 signs off, leaving only Contact 2. If the script is re-run, it still outputs that Contact 1 and 2 are available.
This cannot be updated to show the true contacts online without disconnecting from the MSN network then reconnecting (which is incredibly inconvenient).
Change History (13)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by applmak
- Milestone set to Needs feedback from users
- pending changed from 0 to 1
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by trac-robot
- pending changed from 1 to 0
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by Robby
- Milestone changed from Needs feedback from users to Adium X 1.3.x
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by applmak
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed