protocol change for identi.ca (from StatusNet to pumpio on June 1, 2013)
|Reported by:||Habi||Owned by:|
identi.ca will switch its engine from Statusnet to pumpio in about 3 weeks (1st June 2013)
This means Adium/libpurple would need to add the pumpio API/protocol (1).
- Will this be supported?
- If so: could someone share a road map ?
(3. separate issue: will the Ostatus (2) support still stay for other, federated StatusNet sites?)
Change History (8)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by sphynx
- Component changed from Libpurple to Service/StatusNet-Identi.ca
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by wixardy
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed