Crash following certificate dialogue for newly-added XMPP account
|Reported by:||Robby||Owned by:|
|Milestone:||Adium 1.5.5||Component:||Service/XMPP (Jabber)|
Adium 1.6hg crashes when clicking either of the "Continue" and "Cancel" buttons in the certificate dialogue for a newly-created XMPP account.
I'm attaching crash logs for both cases. They seem identical except that the first time I clicked "Cancel", it was different (I think).
Adium 1.5.4 is fine. For me this happens every time with this account, I haven't tried others.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by Robby
- Milestone set to Adium 1.6
- Severity changed from normal to regression
- Version changed from 1.5.4 to 1.6hg
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by Thijs Alkemade <me@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by sphynx
- Milestone changed from Adium 1.6 to Adium 1.5.5
- Version changed from 1.6hg to 1.5.5