Facebook login fails for account with login approvals enabled
|Reported by:||alexr||Owned by:|
Adding a Facebook account with login approvals (which requires entry of a security code sent by SMS to the user) doesn't succeed, and instead repeatedly asks for the code.
Steps to reproduce
- Prerequisite: Facebook account with login approvals set up and enabled
- Add a new Facebook account in Adium's preferences
- Enter email address and password
- (Receive security code by SMS)
- Enter security code, click 'Submit Code'
Security code is accepted, the device is (optionally) named in the next step, and the account would be added and logged in.
Repeatedly prompted for the security code, which triggers a new SMS to be sent each time.
Problem occurs with Adium 1.4.4 on OS X 10.7.2
Debug log attached
Change History (13)
Changed 5 years ago by alexr
Changed 5 years ago by ypisetsky
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by Thijs Alkemade <thijsalkemade@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by Robby
- Milestone set to Adium 1.5.3
- Patch Status changed from Needs Dev Review to Rejected