Adium

Opened 9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago

Last modified 9 years ago

#15697 closed patch (fixed)

Adium 1.5b7 Dutch localization

Reported by: digistorm Owned by: Robby
Milestone: Adium 1.5 Component: Localization
Version: Severity: normal
Keywords: Cc:
Patch Status:

Description

I updated the Dutch translation to match the latest nib's. Without comments, I will assume it is okay. Greets,

Remko Brugman.

Attachments (5)

Adium.zip (655.7 KB) - added by Remko Brugman 9 years ago.
Dutch translation of Adium 1.5b7
Dutch unlocalised strings.zip (90.9 KB) - added by Robert 9 years ago.
Adium 1.5b7 Dutch fixed.zip (644.3 KB) - added by Remko Brugman 9 years ago.
fixes a few errors
Dutch unlocalised strings II.zip (263.9 KB) - added by Robert 9 years ago.
Adium 1.5b7 Dutch more fixes.zip (638.0 KB) - added by Remko Brugman 9 years ago.
Alright. I discovered that iLocalize had copied some English strings to the Dutch side without me noticing it. Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know. I sorted on translations with equal text and (hopefully) fixed them all :) Here is the latest version. I cannot find the nib with the advance address book pane, so I can't fix that the translations of the name labels are a bit tightly placed. I hope this is okay.

Change History (11)

Changed 9 years ago by Remko Brugman

Attachment: Adium.zip added

Dutch translation of Adium 1.5b7

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by Paul Wilde

Milestone: Adium 1.5

comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by Robert

Thanks, Remko, looking good for the most part. :)

It appears a couple of strings still need localisation. I'm attaching screenshots for illustration.

Changed 9 years ago by Robert

comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by Remko Brugman

I was a little rushed I think. I corrected the errors. I will upload the updated zip file.

Changed 9 years ago by Remko Brugman

Attachment: Adium 1.5b7 Dutch fixed.zip added

fixes a few errors

comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by Robert

Yep, that fixes those. I found a few more, sorry. ;)

Changed 9 years ago by Robert

Changed 9 years ago by Remko Brugman

Alright. I discovered that iLocalize had copied some English strings to the Dutch side without me noticing it. Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know. I sorted on translations with equal text and (hopefully) fixed them all :) Here is the latest version. I cannot find the nib with the advance address book pane, so I can't fix that the translations of the name labels are a bit tightly placed. I hope this is okay.

comment:5 Changed 9 years ago by Robert Vehse

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

(In 22e60a7d8947) Updated Dutch localisation for 1.5b7 from digistorm. Fixes #15697.

comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by Robert

Thanks, Remko - especially for responding so promptly. :)

We need to fix the spacing of the Address Book integration pane, yeah.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.